Every semester each student is faced with writing exams. The anxiety, the tears, the constant thought if all this is worth it.
We all hate exams. I mean a system put in place to evaluate each person’s career path and essentially the rest of their lives based on their memories? Which idiot thought that was a good idea?
We all hate exams but we all have to do them. Here’s some tips to survive the exam season:
- Study early. Don’t procrastinate as that is the key to failure.
- Be positive. Don’t harp on negative thoughts. Maybe your courseworks won’t so great but believe you can pass the final exam.
- Have all your stationary. Make sure and pack sufficient pens, pencils, erasers, sharpener, calculators, anything you might need.
- Get a good rest the night before the exam. You don’t wanna be falling asleep during the exam.
- Eat a good breakfast the day of the exam. Nothing is more distracting than a growling stomach.