Ohh emm gee I actually got tagged In something!!!!!! *mini freak out*
Being tagged in this Friends for days Tag (created by Cheila) by Sylvia Jo means so much to me! Thank you so much this is the first time I’ve been tagged in something and I am super excited ! It literally out a smile on my face during this stressful exam season! I absolutely love her posts and her writing is out of this world. Some of her posts takes me on a journey to my childhood days , some motivate me and some inspire me! Some are just outright hilarious and give you a much needed laugh! Thank you so much for tagging me!😊
- Say who created the tag and provide a link to their blog.
- Do a blog post showing your Tag.
- Add the logo to the post.
- Always thank the person who nominated you, provide a link to their blog and, if you like, say something positive and supportive about their blog.
- Choose 5 bloggers that you don’t know very well or that are just starting their blog.
- Go over to their blogs and read a few posts, like and comment.
- Say 3 things you love about their blogs; (3 things for each blogger)
- Those 5 bloggers are automatically nominated to do the same.
- Nominate two bloggers who have been doing this for a longer time! Don’t forget to let them know you’re nominated them!
So here we go!!:)
5 bloggers that I don’t know very well or who’s blog is new:
- Shiny Journey – This is a blogger whose post I absolutely admire! Her writing skills are so amazing that you feel as though you were there for her experiences. Her posts help me reflect on my life and provide insight for the future.
- The nerd cave– by Darth Toothpick. I really enjoy these posts! His take on some classic comics are insightful and funny, there’s reviews and some rants on upcoming movies, as well as comic reviews. The writing skills are amazing that you are able to visualize the comic based on the reviews that are given! The posts also are just the right length to give all the information without making it boring.
- Reactionary tales – I love their posts! Their use of comparisons, Their ability to prompt your thoughts and the inside on their own adventures makes for a blog that is never boring! Reading their posts is always an adventure! I love how simple yet sensible and intriguing their posts are!
- Lady Emilia Writes – this blog contains posts about fashion, health benefits and recipes! It’s the perfect combination that gives you a daily dose of interesting topics! Quite innovative and unique these posts are well written and persuade you to either try a new recipe or a new health benefit regimen. It’s simple and concise yet has everything you need.
- Just nerd stuffz – this blog provides reviews on video games and action figures, as well as information on upcoming movies and theories on tv shows. It’s the perfect blog for any comic book freak! With detailed descriptions of action figures purchased and video games played, you’re sure to be getting quality reviews!
Bloggers who have been doing this longer:
- Victoria K Gallagher – her blog is one of the most wonderful and insightful blogs I have come across! Her realistic posts that keep you in time with reality as well as her stories that leave you wanting more yet satisfied at the same time makes for an intriguing read!
- Tales of belle – this blogger provides many necessary reviews about beauty products! With genuine reviews I have been inclined to visit her blog to see if a review has been done for a particular product and seek her approval of a product before making a decision to purchase it. Quality reviews are given along with proof that the product has been used. I love her timely updates and her ability to keep up with trends!:)
Wow that was the longest post I’ve ever written that hasn’t been for a school assignment! 🦄