Ever felt like you have no hope left? None? Like everything is just crumbling away and you can’t seem to find a way to put things back together. You’re left grasping at thin air looking for a way out of your situation.
Sometimes these things happen and we’re left wondering with so many questions . Why did this happen to me? Where did I go wrong? Can I make it from here?
Here’s some advice to make it through a tough time in life:
- Pray. I believe that some situations can only be handled and helped by a higher being.
- Pull yourself together. Compose yourself. Calm down. Take a walk.
- Write down the positive things in your life.
- Try to evaluate how you reached that point of hopelessness. See what went wrong and promise yourself to not make those same mistakes or get involved in situations like that again.
- Find a way to maķe your life better. It might be hard but it’s necessary. Join a hiking club or yoga, anything to help you de-stress, interact with other people and prevent you from spiraling down into depressing.
- Realize that things will get better. It may not happen right away but it will happen.