We should all strive to radiate positive energy. But in a world where there is so much tragedy and despair it sometimes seems impossible. But what we fail to realise is that this energy is what we need in times like this. We need to have hope. Hope that we would be able to overcome this and be the world we were supposed to be.
Our positive energy is much more than we think. Its the key to a better life. It holds the power to change anything in this universe.
Here’s 6 tips on how to be more positive:
- Begin each day with positive thoughts. Believe me it shapes the way the rest of your day plays out.
- Smile with everyone you see. Your positivity cam spread through your expression of hope and happiness. You may also brighten up someone else’s day.
- Be thankful, even for the little things. It’s the lack of gratitude and the desire to want more that’s fuelling the greed of the world.
- Do something kind for someone every day, even if it’s something small.
- Don’t let negative thoughts creep their way into your mind. Shove it out at the first sign and don’t dwell on it.
- Convey your positive thoughts to others and help them see your point of view. Guide them on their own journey to finding positivity in their lives.
Positivity is in everyone one of us we just have to find a way to bring it to the surface and have it radiate from us stronger than the rays do from the sun.